About Tape-In Hair Extensions
Tape-In Hair Extensions are currently the most popular long-term hair extension method on the market today for several reasons:
1) They are less time consuming than other types of semi-permanent hair extension methods. Instead of sitting in a salon chair all day, you can have your Glossie Tape-In extensions installed in as little as 45 minutes to 1 hour! Times can vary if you have a larger amount of pieces to install or if you are having your hair cut, colored, or styled at the same time.
2) They are more affordable than many other hair extension types! Some semi-permenant hair extension methods can reach up into the thousands of dollars in hair and installation costs, ouch!
3) They are reusable. Not only are tape-in hair extensions more affordable, but you can replace the tape every 6-12 weeks and reuse them for multiple applications. High quality tape-in extensions such as Glossie will last for up to 3 or more applications with the proper care.
4) The tape is invisible, so you can pull your hair up into a ponytail or try any style you want without worrying!
5) They are easy to maintain and take care of. If you properly take care of your tape-in extensions, you should be able to get the maximum amount of wear from each application. Visit our Help Center to learn more.
We offer our tape-in hair extensions in lengths ranging from 14 inches to 24 inches! We also accept Custom Orders of Tape-in hair extensions for lengths ranging from 6 inches to 30 inches in EIGHT hair textures: Straight, Body Wave, Deep Wave, Loose Wave, Deep Curly, Kinky Curly, Funmi, and Yaki! If you have a custom length or hair texture that we do not offer in stock, please send your order request to email@example.com!